Supervisor, Theatre & Specialty Stores Job, Supply Chain Kenyan Jobs 2021,
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Supervisor, Theatre & Specialty Stores REF: TNH/HRD/STSS/08/21
Reporting to the Manager, General Warehouse Will Undertaking daily stores operations and overall store inventory control management and supervision of the staffs within the store supporting the efficient and effectively customer service and satisfaction.
- Supervising stores staff and coordinating all stores operations including ordering, receiving, storage, issuing, and records management.
- Ensuring timely processing of documents, stock ordering, receiving, issuing, variance reconciliation and timely servicing of customer requisitions.
- Managing stores staff duty Rota and ensuring effective shift handover processes.
- Ensuring reconciliation of stocks returns following completion of theatre procedures in liaison with the Charge Nurse.
- Analysing and reporting significant stock variances and expiry status monthly and identify, possible remedial and taking appropriate action.
- Enhancing inventory controls by ensuring that all stocks received from other stores or suppliers are accounted for and reconciled.
- Facilitating timely stocks ordering and follow-ups for replenishment.
- Continuously review stock levels and ensure safe custody of high valued stock and dangerous drugs.
- Maintaining accurate recording and tracking of all stock items through the delivery notes, stock request and issue reports by processing all issues and receipts on a daily basis.
- Ensuring security of all materials stored in the store and enforce access control to store by non-store staff.
- Ensure accurate and thorough physical counting of stocks during stock taking and speedy variance report.
- Prompt recording of customer concerns/complaints into a customer register and ensure complaints are dealt with speedily and effectively.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in purchasing and supplies management or business-related course.
- Diploma in procurement, logistics or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Over 3 years working experience with 1 year a similar supervisory position
- Certified and practicing procurement Professional Member of KISM.
- Good warehousing, distribution, logistics knowledge preferably in multi user environment.
- Knowledge of public procurement and disposal procedures and related regulations
- Demonstrated Proficiency in ERPs and excellent use of computer based tools e.g. MS office suite.
- Ability to work under pressure, strict deadline and sound decision making ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated effective customer facing skills.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- High level of integrity, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials, and full contact details of 3 referees, to reach the undersigned not later than 24th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates.
The Nairobi Hospital does NOT charge recruitment fees.
Director Human Resources & Operations The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
Email: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.