Credit Controller Job at The Nairobi Hospital
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful applicant will participate in Formulation, Reviewing and Implementation of The Nairobi Hospital’s credit control procedures.
- Formulating, reviewing and implementing credit control policies.
- Developing service level agreements and executing 3rd party contract.
- Ensuring stability of cash flows for operational and investment purpose through preparing and implanting cash collection budget.
- Ensuring that all transactions in the department are complaint with statutory and hospital regulations.
- Developing, facilitating and maintaining efficient admission, discharge and transfer procedures.
- Overseeing key account and customer relationship management.
- Developing credit management capability within the department.
- Facilitating effective billing and revenue capture.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiating to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Undertaking account reconciliation and sending out timely client statements letters as may be agreed from time to time.
- Ensuring monthly and year end processing deadlines are met as required.
- Championing customer service excellence and continual improvement.
- B. Com of Commerce degree majoring in Accounting or its equivalent.
- CPA (K).
- 7 years’ working experience with at least (3) at leadership level.
- Expert knowledge in credit management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Refined customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 31st January 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
NAIROBI – 00100 OR email@example.com