Renal Nursing Officer Job, Nursing Kenyan Jobs,
Nairobi Adventist Hospital (NAH) is a Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) church-established and owned Hospital. It is a tertiary (level 4) hospital located in Nyari west area in Westlands sub-county, Nairobi County, Kenya. According to the SDA ranks, the Hospital is within the Central Kenya Conference of SDA Church (CKC) within the East Kenya Union Conference(EKUC) of the East-Central Africa Division (ECD).
Renal Nursing Officer
REPORTS TO: NURSE MANAGER
- Receive, register, record, and document patients’ information and present the same to the Medical Officers at the hospital.
- Transfers referred patients from the Renal unit for further diagnosis or specialized treatment from other units of the hospital.
- Provide general nursing services and care to patients in the Renal Unit.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness at the Renal Unit of the hospital.
- Support Medical Officers and Medical Specialists in attending to patients in the Renal Unit.
- Administer medication to patients in the Renal unit as prescribed by Medical Officers and Medical Specialists.
- Administer patient care and nursing to outpatients in the Renal Unit.
- Monitor patients’ progress in the Renal unit, document the same for clear patient records, and report the same to the Medical Officers and Medical Specialists.
- Liaise with other healthcare staff in handling patients with multiple or complex medical conditions.
- Ensure that the nursing areas of the hospital are clean and tidy in compliance with sanitation standards of the hospital.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned in the area of health care.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Higher Diploma in Specialized Nursing (Renal) from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
- Knowledge of professional standards.
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practice License.
- At least two years working experience as a Renal Nursing Officer in a reputable health facility
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, CV, letter of reference from pastor/chaplain, and copies of certificates on or before Tuesday, 31st August 2021 to [email protected]
All the required documents cited above should be sent as one PDF document (no hard copies will be accepted)
Addressed to: The Human Resource Manager,
Central Kenya Conference P. O. Box 41352-00100
Quoting the position applied for as the subject line.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.