Office Assistant Job, Current Kenyan Administration Jobs 2022,
|Job Title||Office Assistant
REF. NO. NAC/OA/3/12/2022
|Department||Human Resource & Administration|
|Section / Unit||Administration|
|Location / Work Station||HQ/Regional offices|
|*where not applicable indicate||N/A|
|Reports to||Administrative Assistant|
Undertake hospitality duties serving office teas, cleaning and general messengerial duties.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
(List the managerial /supervisory responsibilities if there is any)
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Arranging for meeting venues professionally and timely;
- Keeping inventory of kitchen equipment;
- Preparing and serving office tea; and
- Performing office & mesengerial duties including serving office tea
Responsibility for Physical Assets
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
- Enhanced working relationship with employees
- Medical cover for self and family
- Group Accident cover and life insurance
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills). Academic qualifications
Mean grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Good customer care skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good etiquette
- Time keeping
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to forward their applications by post, email, courier, or hand-delivery to:
Chief Executive Officer,
National Authority For the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse,
NSSF Building, Block A, Eastern Wing, 18th Floor,
P.O. Box 10774-00100 GPO,
Email: [email protected]
Candidates are invited to visit the NACADA Website www.nacada.go.ke/careers for detailed job profiles.
All Applicants must submit the following documents to reach NACADA Office on or before
Tuesday, 20th December 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Application letter clearly indicating the Reference Number on the envelope and an updated CV;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Other relevant testimonials;
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
NACADA is an equal-opportunity employer and seeks to have diversity within the workforce in line with the Constitution.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ON ALCOHOL & DRUG ABUSE PROBLEMS? CALL OUR TOLL-FREE HELPLINE NUMBER 1192