Secretariat Admin Officer Job, Administration Jobs Kenya 2022,
Reciprocity – offer Administrative Support to Reciprocal Clubs Committee including but not limited to researching on reciprocating clubs, organising meetings, minutes takings, follow-up on matters arising and execute all actions as directed.
- Membership Transitions – prepare transition letters reports and letters. Send letters and respond to Members’ enquiries accordingly.
- Database – update and maintain membership database accordingly
- Posting Candidates in the Database – open accounts for new member and post in details as provided in the membership application form
- Deputise Membership Admin while on leave.
- Members Comments – Collate and analyse Members and guests’ comments/feedback in the appropriate format. Prepare reports for the relevant Committee meetings.
- Maintain membership registry, ensuring all relevant documents are filled and are up to date.
- Filter all incoming mail and parcels and ensure they reach the designated persons on time.
- Assist in preparation of Committee and Annual General meetings as directed.
- Stock Secretariat stationeries stores and always maintain it up to date in all respects in a presentable manner.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A SECRETARIAT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Prior experience as an Office Assistant, Office Administrator or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Organised, multi skilled, self-directed individual with a positive attitude, excellent organizational skills and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Visionary, result-driven, self-directed and resourceful administrative professional focusing in making a difference in office administrative procedures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of departments to effectively achieve departmental and organisational objectives
- Flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances, prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Analytical decision making and proactive approaches to problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, In-design, Photoshop & Corel Draw
- Qualifications in Secretarial studies will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested send an updated Resume and letter of application referenced “Secretariat Administrative Officer” to [email protected] by end of day (5.00pm) Monday, 31st January 2022.
Due to the large number of applications we may receive, kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.