Administration Officer III Job at Murang’a County
Job Group ‘H’
Ref: NO MCG/PSB/2017/015
- Planning of office accommodation and layout;
- Facilitating transport and travelling services;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- Ensuring payment of utility bills;
- Facilitating movement of assets;
- Facilitating general maintenance of building and furniture;
- Facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other specific events;
- Collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
- Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:-Public Administration, Business Administration/Management,
- Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Download application form here
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 29th January 2018
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.