Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Ensuring storage, stock management, and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols, implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions and availability of drugs and medical materials.
• Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department
• Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption
• Supervising the supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions
• Links the project with the MOH on matters essential medicines and medical supplies
• Represents the project in the county Commodity security technical working group meetings
• Prepares a cash request for running pharmacy activities as per the project chronogram
• Work closely with various project managers to address pharmacy-related issues regarding their area of work
• Represent the project at both county and sub-county level towards supporting MOH in the implementation and management of Revolving fund pharmacy, RFP.
• At least two years experience as a Pharmacy Supervisor
• Experience working in an MoH setup will be an added advantage