Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Overall Role Purpose
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Electrical reinstatement within the school set up takes the main part of the infrastructures in relation to the high connectivity and frequency of use. We thus would like to have an Electrician whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non- residential buildings Farm and grounds. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform general electrical maintenance.
• Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• At least 8 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic plumbing & gas works. (Preferably Government – trade test 1 or equivalent).
• Completion of electrician apprenticeship and having Grade test III and above qualification.
• High school certificate
• MUST have latest police clearance certificate
• The applicant must be a team builder with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The applicant must change and improve, make Effective Decisions, manage a Quality Service, Deliver at Pace.
• Conversant with CMMS Software
• Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
• Experience in renewable energy field.
• Experience working as an electrician for more than 8 Years.
• High school Certificate
Terms of Engagement
• This appointment will be on contract basis
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to [email protected] hard copy applications can be dropped off at the main gate. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis until all positions are filled and only those who meet the set criteria will be shortlisted for interview. Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The last day for sending applications is by C.O.B Friday 5th February, 2021.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter