Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Dining Room Supervisor Job, Hotel Job Vacancies In Kenya October,
Overall Role Purpose
Under the supervision of the Dining room Supervisor. The Dining Room Server is responsible for serving food and beverages in all the service venues and events.
• Serving food and beverages at the dining room, offices and events.
• Providing events and banquet service to functions hosted within the academy.
• Keeping the dining room clean and tidy including;- tables, and chairs, dispensing cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Setting up tables; cutlery, crockery, condiments (ménages).
• Assisting in serving food at the service points during meal times.
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to the back of house for cleaning.
• Wiping, sorting and stacking all cutlery and crockery.
• Cleaning and sanitizing of all the work stations
• Certificate in Food and Beverage service or restaurant management from a recognised institution
• At least 3 years’ experience serving in a comparable institution.
• Demonstrated experience in dining and conference room set-up and service.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate courteously.
Please read the job description before you apply for the position. Only those who meet the criterial set in the job description will be shortlisted for interviews.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV as one document to email@example.com not later than 1st November, 2021 stating clearly on the email subject line The job title and reference of the position you are applying for. E.g Dining Room server –DRS/10/2021
Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted.