Cook Job, Current Hotel Vacancies In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: COOK (2POSTS)
JOB REF: CKS/07/2022
LINE MANAGER: HEAD CHEF
DURATION: FULL-TIME – PERMANENT
Reporting to the Head Chef, the cook will be responsible for preparation of quality and balanced meals to students, staff and guests in the academy. He/she will also assist in implementation of the academy menu.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in development and provision of a well-balanced menu and timely preparation and serving of meals
• Responsible for production of safe, quality and tasty foods and beverages.
• Ensure that food is requested according to the number of students and staff in the academy and that there is no wastage of food.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and the highest standard of hygiene in food handling and in the work area in line with the public health regulations on food safety.
• Taking care of catering equipment and utensils by taking regular inventories and reporting any loss or breakage of items.
• Ensure that the kitchen is locked and keys kept safely upon closure.
• Ensure that waste is segregated during food preparation.
• Cook is expected to be flexible, from time to time he/she may be added task in line with their role by their direct manager.
• Diploma of equivalent in food preparation from a recognized institution;
• At least 3 years’ experience as a cook in a comparable institution;
• Please read the job description before you apply for the position.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV as one document to [email protected] not later thanFriday 15th July 2022 stating clearly on the email subject line The job title and reference of the position you are applying for. E.g. ADMISSION CONTRACTOR ADM/07/2022. Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEES