Sales Administrator Job at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Motor Sales Administrator position for one of our clients.
This position is responsible for administrative and logistical support to ensure availability of stock units and administering the sales process from order to delivery to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, the Sales Administrator contributes to the development of the company sales and marketing administrative activities.
Sales Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate transport requests and activities from the vehicle movement order for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of vehicles to clients in a timely manner.
- Check on stock availability and advise the team as appropriate in order to support the sales team in the sales process.
- Follow up on the sales process for the branch sales team to ensure smooth process and timely delivery of units.
- Prepare documentation required for the sales process such as sales contracts, quotations, delivery notes, gate passes, as well as invoices, to ensure the sales process is documented as per the guidelines.
- Process and maintain all customer records and related documentation for ease in access when required for decision making.
- Manage the filing system to ensure orderliness to allow for easy retrieval of documents from the archives when required.
- Monitor the sales enquiry process to ensure it is conducted in a timely manner that is compliant with internal processes and procedures for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Raise and issue LPOS to suppliers and verify whether the goods have been received and in good condition, to ensure minimal disruption to the sales process due to stock outs.
- Write weekly progress report on sales, order intake, as well as aged stock in order to provide timely information to management on performance.
- Coordinate the inspection process of the units and assist in the handover of the units to customers to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the process.
- Check the stock to ensure the units are fitted with speed governors and radios in a timely manner as per the company policy guidelines.
- Prepare the delivery documents to ensure readiness when required for timely delivery of vehicles to clients.
- Analyse the Kenya Motor Industry (KMI) data and develop a report for the division for strategic planning on sales.
- Monitor competitor activities, pricing and report on the same for necessary action.
- Check the sales commission claimable
- Organise for and allocate display units to facilitate the sales process as per the guidelines.
Requirements for the Sales Administrator Job
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Accounting qualification (CPA / ACCA )
- SAP knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Customs rules and KRA procedure
- Government regulations
- Suppliers management knowledge
- Finance knowledge
- Stock management
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Time management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationship with both internal and external customers, to gain their trust and respect
- Ethics and values – Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the values
- Integrity and trust – Trusted individuals who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: [email protected] on or before 25th October, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Sales Administrator.”
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.