Branch Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs,
Position Branch Sales Representative
Reporting To Regional Sales Manager.
- To ensure efficient and effective organization and coordination of day-to-day operations of the Branch
- To support sales team operations.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Oversee front shop and offer customer care operations
- Maintain an effective filing system
- Advising and assisting customers
- Data entry
- Conducting financial transactions
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Managers and Senior Management
- Management of stocks by ensuring Stock take as advised by management.
- Greeting and serving customers as they enter the shop
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a certain product.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Handling complaints or forwarding serious issues to the manager on duty
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Filling the supply of stock on the shelves
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Handle and reconcile office petty cash i.e. Manage petty cash float and adhere to set expenditure guidelines.
- Supervise and control dispatch of stocks to customers.
- Ensure that the combined CRM is always up to date and the contacts, emails and persons are current and relevant.
- Ensure the company hits its target on cash sales by ensuring the conversion of the many enquiries especially from social media and calls.XXVII.
- Ensuring the safety of the shop by being the custodian of access locks.
- Supervising the office assistant ensure cleanness and neatness of the shop and the store.
- Ensure all reports are send on time as advised by management.
- Ensure that daily banking is done and on time and share the banking slip with the Nairobi office on a daily basis.
• Organizational skills
• Communication skills
• Customer service skills
• High level of integrity
• Business acumen
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation
• Problem-solving skills
Location: Naivasha Branch
How To Apply
Send your application to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.