Employer Relations Associate Job, Other Professions,
Position: Senior Employer Relations Associate
Reporting to: Senior Business Development & Outcomes Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time
Department: Business Development & Outcomes Team
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: April 2021
Moringa School is a growth stage start-up. We are constantly iterating our model, our product offering & our target market. For instance, we are consistently launching new courses in existing markets. Our Learning, Classroom & Curriculum teams are expanding as we design new curriculum material & expand our student base.
In a nutshell, Moringa is growing in all capacities. More specifically, we are constantly looking for new talent to join our team. The employer relations associate will be responsible for all employer relations activities towards ensuring an interconnection between employers and our graduates as we scale. Designs and guides strategies for developing employment relationships with corporate recruiters and hiring managers.
- Monitors and tracks hires, surveys employers and reports recruiting activity data
- Advance Moringa School’s reputation and brand among employers of talents within Kenya
- Implement the Moringa School Employers Centered Ideation (ECI™) program
- Employ strategies including cold calling, professional association membership, direct mail, referrals, and cross-industry marketing to increase employer interest and participation.
- Implement plans to best serve assigned industries/regions, creatively engaging alumni and industry contacts, leveraging industry speakers on campus, creating recruiting events, and optimizing summer employer meetings
- Support through close stakeholder relations with hiring managers and facilitate graduate placement and employment opportunities
- Work with the senior outcomes manager on the dissemination of industry directions and hiring trends to all internal constituencies including admissions, marketing and academic faculty maximizing outreach synergies
- Develop and oversee tracking process/development on all employers in a centralized team database for effective stakeholder management
- Experience working with employers of tech talents (highly preferred)
- Comfortable working with data
- Experience building and setting up effective systems that run
- Experience working in customer facing roles
- Previous experience in education technology is a plus
- Experience in Business Development in an education entity is a plus
- 3 – 5 years in a similar role preferred
- Experienced in managing projects of varied scope and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Business discipline or relevant field of study
- Demonstrates a knowledge of working with varied tech tools is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite software applications and Google Docs
- Knowledge of Excel Pivots or Index Match, Power BI, iOffice or Tableau is a plus
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.