Monitoring & Evaluation Officer II Jobs, Economics Jobs, Statistics Jobs, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs, KNH Jobs
Job Group K9 (J)
Reporting to the Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer II will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating all Hospital strategies, policies, programmes and projects.
- Collecting, compiling and analyzing data from reports submitted by department/ units and preparing consolidated progress reports.
- Performing desk audits, studies and evaluations of on-going policies and strategies and implementation processes of programmes and projects.
- Consolidating the Hospital’s resource mobilization needs and prioritizing resource mobilization requirements.
- Designing and piloting of all data collection instruments.
- Conducting operational researches to identify process improvement initiatives to improve organization performance.
- Conducting market and competitive analysis surveys, identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Monitoring &Evaluation, Demographics techniques, operation research, survey techniques, Strategy or relevant field from the recognized University.
- At least one (1) year experience in research or data collection.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications and statistical packages.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 12th August 2019 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- For those applying for positions Job Group K5 to K1, you may apply online and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials through the email address; [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.