Debt Collection Call Centre Manager Job, Kenyan Customer Service Jobs,
Department: Debt Collection
Supervisor: Head of Debt Collection
MOGO Kenya is part of Eleving Group, which is an international fast-growing financial technology company, operating in 14 countries in 3 continents.
MOGO Kenya provides car financing for used cars, logbook loans, boda-boda and tuktuk financing.
We believe each one of us has a business-owner mindset, and we learn and grow fast as individuals and as a company – within 2 years from opening in Kenya, we expanded to almost all Kenya regions and we keep growing, and now we have a talented team of over 700 professionals.
Our team is diverse; we are inclusive, accepting, and respectful towards each other. Our diversity gives an opportunity to learn from one another and grow together as a strong team.
Join us – you’ll love working in a collaborative and non-bureaucratic environment that is fun yet stable and sustainable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all soft and middle debt collection in a call center.
- Manage team resources to ensure that all operational KPIs are met and required
activities for each customer are done on time.
- Supervise a team of 100 agents by coordinating all daily activities and processes
for delivery of set targets.
- Monitor the quality of outbound calls to ensure professionalism and good customer
- Monitoring and training on usage of call centre tools in the department and company’s
- Ensure daily quality calls threshold are met and the outcome objectives are met.
- Identify training needs and recommend/ prepare training material.
- Monitor and ensure proper use of debt collection tools.
- Ensure that the debt collection process flow is adhered to and comments made in
the ERP System.
- Submit suggestions on debt collection process improvements.
- University degree in a related field.
- At least 1-year previous experience in the position of call centre manager,
debt collection manager or similar position.
- High sense of responsibility, preciseness, ability to plan and set priorities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Excellent Swahili and English language knowledge.
- Competitive salary and monthly performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.