Senior Lecturer (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Pharmacognosy/Clinical Pharmacy) Job, Kenyan Latest Teaching Jobs,
- Must have a PhD degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in relevant field with at least seven (7) years teaching at a University, four (4) of which should be as a Lecturer.
- Minimum of 24 publications points since last promotion, of which at least 16 should be from refereed scholarly journals.
- Supervised a minimum of three (3) postgraduate students
- Registered with the relevant professional body
How To Apply
- Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence through the email address below attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) that clearly indicates the names, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Please note that only email (softcopy) applications sent to [email protected] on or before 4th September 2020 will be considered for evaluation.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Any form of canvassing by any candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to attend formal interviews must produce original copies of attached documents during the interview sessions.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.