MKU Senior HR Officer Job
Senior HR Officer Job, HR Jobs In Kenya May
- Assist with developing, updating and implementing Human resource policies and procedure.
- Act as a key point of contact for line managers for employee relations issues and provide advice and guidance in line with the University policies, procedures, employment law and best practice.
- Ensure compliance with the legal and statutory requirements.
- Support and coach line managers through all aspects of Human Resource management and employment law to build their capacity.
- Help to manage core Human Resources services in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide front line support and advice on all people related issues.
- A Master’s Degree in HR
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Human Resources Officer in a higher learning institution/ reputable organization.
- Be registered with IHRM
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.