Ophthalmologist Job, Current Medical Jobs Kenya 2021,
- Must have a PhD degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university
- MBChB or its equivalent from a recognized university
- MMed degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution in Ophthalmology with 3 years teaching/industry/research experience.
- At least sixteen (16) publication points and 8 from referred journals
- Expected to have registered for a Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline
- Registered by the Kenya Medical and Dental Practitioners Council
How To Apply
- Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence through the email address below attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) that clearly indicates the names, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Please note that only email (softcopy) applications sent to [email protected] on or before 4th September 2020 will be considered for evaluation.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Any form of canvassing by any candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to attend formal interviews must produce original copies of attached documents during the interview sessions.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.