Clinical Medicine (Tutorial Fellow) Job, Latest Teaching Jobs in Kenya September 2021,
- Masters in Clinical Medicine or Masters in Medicine in any specialization
- BSc. in Clinical Medicine and a Masters of Science in Community Health, Public Health, Health Services Management and Medical Sociology
- Expected to have registered/be registerable for a Ph. D degree in relevant discipline in the relevant discipline
- Be registered with the Clinical Officers Council
How To Apply
- Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence through the email address below attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) that clearly indicates the names, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Please note that only email (softcopy) applications sent to [email protected] on or before 4th September 2020 will be considered for evaluation.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Any form of canvassing by any candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to attend formal interviews must produce original copies of attached documents during the interview sessions.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.