Clinical Instructors/ Graduate Assistants Job, Teaching Kenyan Jobs 2021,
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine or Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine, with BSc. in Community Health, Public Health, Health Services Management, Medical Sociology or any other relevant degree with at least an Upper Second Class honours.
- Be registerable/registered for a Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Be registered with the Clinical Officers Council
How To Apply
- Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence through the email address below attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) that clearly indicates the names, telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Please note that only email (softcopy) applications sent to [email protected] on or before 4th September 2020 will be considered for evaluation.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Any form of canvassing by any candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to attend formal interviews must produce original copies of attached documents during the interview sessions.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.