Registered Nurse Job, Nursing Kenyan Jobs 2022,
REGISTERED NURSE – (60 POSTS)
Job And Appointment Specifications for Registered Nurse Requirements for Appointment
- Be in possession of at least the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two (2) Science Subjects; and
- Have successfully completed a here (3) years pre-service training at Kenya Medical Training College or at any other recognized training institution and have been awarded the Kenya Registered Nurse, or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse Diploma or Kenya Registered
- Be Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Be in possession of a valid practicing license;
- Work at this level will be of limited scope and complexity and will be carried out under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Provision, Supervision and planning or nursing care of patients in isolation units that may be based in Health Centres, school or colleges converted into an isolation and treatment facility;
- Assess patients’ admission needs for nursing services;
- Verify and maintain information relating to patients’ admissions;
- Keep records of drugs and other supplies; and
- Guide, supervise and counsel staff and perform routine clinical
Terms of employment Remuneration Package
Consolidated package for this position is- Ksh. 75,000/PM
Terms of service: Six (6) months’ contract with possible extension based on performance and duration of COVID-19 pandemic
How to Apply
Detailed Terms of Reference for the above positions can be accessed on the Ministry’s websitewww.health.go.ke and the Public Procurement Information Portal (PPIP). Interested and qualified persons are required to send their applications and relevant attachments to the Ministry’s Email: [email protected] so as to reach the Ministry on or before 26th May, 2022 at 10.00 am.
HEAD, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES
FOR: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.