Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse III Job, Medical Jobs in Kenya March 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI),
- Immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care delivery
- Providing health education and Counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Referring patients and clients appropriately
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment and collecting and compiling data.
Requirements for Appointment
For Appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- KCSE Mean Grade C, C in English or Kiswahili, and Biological Sciences; C- in any one of the following:- Chemistry, Physics/Physical Sciences, Mathematics
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:
Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid Practising Licence from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form (from PSC or MCPSB website) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 31st March, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearances:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.