Migori Municipality Board Member Job, Kenyan Administration Job Vacancies,
Duties and Responsibilities
- As per section 20 of Urban Areas and Cities Act, 2011.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- holds at least a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent
- Diploma from a recognized institution
- has a distinguished career in a management position in either the private or public sector;
- has at least three years’ post qualification professional experience; satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Is ordinarily resident or has a permanent dwelling in the town for at least five years or carries on business in the County.
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form (from PSC or MCPSB website) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 31st March, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearances:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.