Personal Assistant Jobs at Migori County REF: MCPSB/183/2017
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Governor, the Personal Assistant will provide him with executive assistance and offering the required linkage to customer care and communication with the
- Governor’s clients, employees, visitors and the public in general.
- managing appointments, correspondence and maintaining the diary;
- Setting up meetings; managing the affairs of the Governor’s office;
Maintain the Governor’s diary, book appointments and coordinate his meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Governor and his family
- Utilize the IT skills and other electronic tools to prepare presentations.
- Research, compile and summarize information to respond to various inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Provide logistical support for the Governor, corporate meetings and external events.
- Prepare the Governor’s speech and drafting of both internal and external communications.
- Establishing and maintain proper record and archiving system for the Governor’s office.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Governor
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya with a bias in Business Administration and/or Public Relations.
- Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than five years;
- Ability to work independently, and support the Governor’s business operations.
- Excellent public relations, written and spoken English. Foreign language is a plus
- Proficiency in ICT, excellent communication and report writing skills, ability to work long hours and under pressure in meeting strict deadlines.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and research abilities and the flexibility to
coordinate various functions.
- Knowledge of Corporate Administrative and Office Management Systems
- Provide administrative support, maintain records and generate reports with high level of integrity and discretion
- satisfy the requirement of chapter six of the constitution;
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Msomi Teachers’ College on Migori/Isebania Highway.
All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Friday 6th October, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
Tax compliance certificate from KRA
Clearance certificate from HELB
Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.