ECDE Teacher Job, Teaching Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Class teaching;
- Role modelling, guidance and counselling, mentoring and motivation of the learners;
- preparing reports;
- Ensuring the safety and security of the learners; Identifying, initiating, developing, and facilitating play learning activities that will enable learners enjoy living and learning
- through play;
- Developing relevant play/learning materials for all learners;
- Preparing and developing schemes of work, lesson plans and daily programmes of activities, assessment and evaluation of learners’ progress and keeping professional records.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade ( KCSE C plain) or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade ( KCSE D+ plus) or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution plus Certificate of Early Childhood Development and Education
- offered by the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) or Ministry of Education of Kenya or its approved equivalent.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) or Ministry of Education of Kenya or its approved equivalent.
- Registered by the Teacher’s Service Commission
- A certificate in computer applications.
- Valid Medical Report from a recognized Government Medical Health facility.
- Creative and innovative
- Professionalism and integrity
- Relate well with children, parents and members of the society
- Modest and of sound mind
- A team player
- Ability to think creatively and constructively
- Excellent communication Skills
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form(https://www.publicservice.go.ke/index.php/forms-downloads/application-for-employment-form-psc-2-revised-2016?download=139:psc2-form-rev-2016) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for the position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the Migori County Public Service Board offices located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday 20th July 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, and testimonials.
- For successful candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities, and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and the successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification