Assistant Livestock Production Officer Job, County Government Jobs Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Carrying out practical demonstrations relating to Livestock Production;
- Accompanying extension teams during farm visits and farmer trainings;
- Participating in Field Days and Agricultural shows to disseminate Livestock Production Technologies and Information;
- Collecting and collating Livestock data and information for gross margins, market access, and planning; participating in collaborative research activities;
- Collecting Livestock inputs and product samples for analysis;
- Advising Farmers on group formation, construction of farm structures and requirements; and
- Any other relevant function that may be assigned by the supervisors.
- Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines;- Animal Health and Production; Animal Husbandry, Dairy Science and Technology, Agribusiness, Animal Production, Farm Management, Apiculture, Range
- Management or Natural Resource Management from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer Applications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form(https://www.publicservice.go.ke/index.php/forms-downloads/application-for-employment-form-psc-2-revised-2016?download=139:psc2-form-rev-2016) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for the position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the Migori County Public Service Board offices located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday 20th July 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, and testimonials.
- For successful candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities, and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and the successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification