Assistant Agricultural Officer Job, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya July,
Duties and responsibilities
- An officer at this level will be deployed in a ward to be in charge of an agricultural project implementation area or as a training coordinator / Farm manager in an agricultural training
- center (ATC).
- Specific duties will entail overseeing the implementation of project work plans and preparation and execution of training programmes.
- As a farm manager, the officer will be required to prepare and execute farm plans to ensure efficient running of the farm.
- Diploma in any of the following fields; Agriculture, food technology, Agriculture and home economics, Agricultural education, Horticulture or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form(https://www.publicservice.go.ke/index.php/forms-downloads/application-for-employment-form-psc-2-revised-2016?download=139:psc2-form-rev-2016) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for the position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the Migori County Public Service Board offices located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday 20th July 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, and testimonials.
- For successful candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities, and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and the successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification