Communications Designer Job, Latest IT Jobs Kenya,
What you will be doing
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll be a visual designer, storyteller, strategic thinker, systems thinker, and design researcher, all while working alongside other diverse team members.
Once here, from time to time and depending on the priority, you will:
- Design and execute strong and compelling creative and visual designs, driven by strategy, for various mediums, including print, digital and interactive, decks and email communications.
- Apply visual communications skills and expertise to improve all communications including email, digital, internal and external presentations such as proposals, reports, and publications.
- Create and constantly apply and enforce brand identities and style guidelines
- Partner successfully with key team members across our portfolio areas, and in marketing and communications to understand business and communications objectives and then translate into effective and compelling creative design
- Create desirable templates and toolkits including proposal deck templates, report templates, internal templates and other needed templates
- Conduct a wide variety of research, drive research synthesis, develop key insights at appropriate depth and communicate the insights in creative ways to inform design interventions and strategic decision making and build, prototype and pilot actual concepts to deliver value
- Create compelling and impactful presentations, briefs, and blog posts on research, design and findings.
- Contribute to the overall organizational culture, strategy and approaches.
What you bring
- You are someone with at least 3+ years hands-on communications design, visual design, and visual storytelling experience (in client-facing and consultative roles). Understanding of the Human Centered Design process is a plus. Ability to execute is a must.
- Desired – Prior experience creating digital/print publications, reports, presentations, toolkits, templates.
- You’re a systems thinker; you love complex questions and using your visual skills to create clear and engaging storytelling. .
- You’re a strategic thinker; you are able to provide valuable insights and points of view at the intersection of social innovation, business and design.
- You love collaborating with others from diverse backgrounds, and aren’t afraid to roll-up your sleeves and deliver on the work as needed
- You have the ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work within a fast-paced environment.
- You’re comfortable working alongside and in front of clients across all stages of a project.
- You’re passionate about using visual and design thinking skills to produce solutions to social and business challenges.
- You are comfortable working in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Solid experience working with digital tools and design tools (Adobe, Figma, Canva, Miro, Slides)
- You inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of visual deliverables.
- Qualifications – BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent industry experience
How To Apply
If you’re interested, please apply by Wednesday, April 6th, 2022. Please be sure to submit a portfolio and/or project work examples that demonstrate some of your visual/communications design experience.
Interested and qualified? Go to Mideva Labs on airtable.com to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.