Microbiolgist Internship Sheer Logic
Microbiologist Internship, Medical Jobs In Kenya October, Internship In Kenya 2020,
Our client GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare company is seeking to recruit Microbiologist interns.
Duration: 12 Months
- Perform material and finished product microbiological testing to ensure quality of the final product before release according to SOPs.
- Accurately, timely and according to Good Documentation Practices document results in the microbiology lab results forms and Master Batch Records.
- Sample and perform microbiological analysis of water to ensure microbiological control of the water systems.
- Maintain and review microbiological SOPs, reports and forms. Keep all documents under neat and safe conditions.
- Prepare, control through inventory and Growth Promotion Tests culture media in the lab.
- Prepare, control and standardize reagent usage in the lab.
- Monitor stock levels of culture media, reagents, glassware and other lab consumables to avoid stock outs.
- Participate in environmental monitoring through swab, ambient air and compressed air testing and trending of data.
- Carry out testing of detergents and disinfectants.
- Maintain reference cultures.
- Carry out Preservative Efficacy Tests according to the stability programme.
- Report to the Microbiologist any results deviating from the set specifications or limits and participate in laboratory investigations.
- Maintain safety and 5 principles within the microbiology lab environment.
- Carry out calibration checks and routine maintenance on all microbiology lab equipment and instruments.
- Update informational microbiology lab boards.
- Leave planning.
- Stability analysis for Panadol B&I
- Stability for Calpol new strawberry flavour.
- Stability for Scotts ranges.
- Cleaning Validation analysis of rinses.
- Hold time studies for third party products.
- Diploma or degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Biomedical lab sciences or related sciences.
- Strong customer focus
- Operate with a strong sense of integrity, ethics, responsibility and commitment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Problem solving skills
- Learning agility
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 16th October 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter