Executive Assistant Job, Latest Administration Jobs Kenya,
We are a dynamic, well-established Savings and Credit Cooperative Society in the country with membership spread across the world. We are seeking to recruit highly qualified result-oriented individuals for the following positions.
1. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the job holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the communication, planning schedules, appointments, meetings, reports and associated tasks are well organized in the Chief Executive Office.
- Organizing management and board meetings
- Managing and prioritizing workflows to ensure that meeting reports, minutes, correspondence and matters for attention are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- General administrative support the Chief Executive Officer in the controlling of daily activity, diary schedules and set up meetings as requested
- Develop and maintain a contact database for clients, vendors, key stakeholders, regulators, etc. and ensure that this is updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure all documents from the Chief Executive Office are professionally styled and presented in accordance with corporate standards.
- Draft all Society communications on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer and Management.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate arrangements for external visitors and guests.
- Ensure that all physical and electronic records including Sacco documents are safely kept and a record of the same always retained.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests for the CEO’s office.
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, of business-related field
• A member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience and in a similar position
• Proven track record in successfully of working with the office of the Chief Executive Officer.
• Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should apply online by filling in the data form from the link below
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.