Receptionist III Job, Human Resource Management Officer I Job, Clerk Assistant 1 Job, Research Officer I Job, Accountant I Job, Meru County Assembly Jobs,
Browsing for job vacancies? Meru County Assembly Service Board is currently hiring. Apply for their job openings today.
1. Receptionist III Job
- Compiling daily records of visitors; providing relevant information to visitors; responding to visitors’ queries; recording visitor’s personal details; receiving, guiding and directing visitors to designated offices and areas; and issuing visitor’s passes.
- Diploma in Customer Service, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, International Relations and Diplomacy, Communication Management, Event Management, Front Office or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Receptionist II Job here.
2. HRM Officer I Job
- Processing monthly payroll;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the HRM Officer Job here.
3. Clerk Assistant I Job
- Taking charge of Committees and arranging their Business;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Economics, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Law, Communication, Business Administration, Education, Commerce or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Clerk Assistant Job here.
4. Accountant I Job
- responsible for preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and routine accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest, and advances ledgers, etc. The scope and complexity of work will increase with experience and training but the officer will still be under close guidance where new tasks are involved;
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting, Finance or Economics option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution, or any other relevant equivalent qualifications.
Apply for the Accountant I Job here.
5. Research Officer I Job
- Providing non-partisan professional research assistance and analysis to Members, Committees, and staff of County Assembly;
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences, political, science, commerce or relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Research Officer I Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.