Business Development Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya June,
Meridian Health Group seeks to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacities:
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, developing, building, managing and delivering business development sales targets for Meridian Health Group via management of relationships with new and existing clients, generation of new sales leads, maintaining relationships with new contacts, development and implementation of event-related sales and marketing initiatives to drive revenues and profit within the guidelines set & followed by the company.
- Develop and implement business development plans for Meridian Health Group.
- Generate new client and business relationships to ensure new businesses and projects are identified.
- Prepare penetration plans for respective territories and/or assigned markets.
- Propose a business development strategy for the health care facilities, managing the resources, budget, and impact, and focusing on results and revenue.
- Manage strategic alliances and partnerships by securing corporate/ business relationships through effective client management & analyzing joint ventures/partners to identify and ensure best suited options for the business.
- Responsible for the design and execution of press releases, corporate presentation, corporate communication related brochures and company website to ensure MHG branding principles are always adhered to.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those potential stakeholders/clients.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing at the healthcare facilities for regular reviews with HOD.
- Strengthen the processes, systems and procedures to improve the quality and speed of preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification documents and proposals for opportunities and ensure continuous improvement.
- Developing strategies by which our healthcare facilities will become the leading provider of affordable healthcare services to various communities nationwide.
- Ensuring the facilities generate sufficient profit from services provided to clients and patients.
- Maintain comprehensive product/services, industry knowledge.
- Environmental scanning to identify and track competitors and trends.
- Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling across various the company’s healthcare facilities often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Organizing and coordinating on-ground outreach programs to create awareness of both existing and new products and services across our healthcare facilities.
- Serve as the primary source of knowledge in response to employee and/or supervisor requests.
- Prepares Business Development & Marketing operations budgets.
- Prepares quarterly departmental reports to the Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
- Interacting closely with customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how we can bridge these gaps in services available.
- Managing new and existing channel partners, including evaluation, selection, contract negotiations and oversight of implementation activities.
- Focusing on ensuring our Patients maximize the value they receive from our services.
- Working with various vendor agency to enhance brand and communication strategies.
- Academic: O-levels/A-Levels
- Professional: B Sc./B. Com in Business Management, Marketing, or any related field from a reputable university.
- An M.Sc./MBA is an added advantage.
- Be a registered member of MCSK
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a key Sales and Marketing role, preferably in a health care environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the requirements for any of the positions above should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: [email protected] by close of business 5th July, 2021.
Due to urgency in filling the above positions, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.