Health Supply Chain Pharmacist Technical Assistant Job, Current Pharmaceutical Vacancies in Kenya,
HEALTH SUPPLY CHAIN PHARMACIST – TECHNICAL ASSISTANT CHAP UZIMA PROGRAM
Date Posted: September 9, 2021
Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
Reporting to Capacity Building Manager, position will provide technical leadership and coordination in design and implementation of supply chain intervention at implementation sites under CHAP Uzima.
- Co-ordinate logistics involved in supply chain management of ARVs and drugs for opportunistic infections
- Conduct training of CHAK program partners including health facilities forecasting drug needs, procurement, tracking inventory and monitoring pharmaceuticals and other health supplies locally.
- Review logistical management systems for management of ARVs, OI drugs for conformity with existing Kenya national infrastructure.
- Participate in Assessment and technical support visits to health facilities around Kenya for ART site activation and capacity enhancement respectively
- Work with health facilities to set up Therapeutic Drug Committees where none exist and help to strengthen the existing ones.
- Monitor and report on health facilities progress in implementation of pharmacy related improvements and recommendations identified during assessment and supervisory visits.
- Bachelors in Pharmacy. Additional training in Advanced HIV/AIDS management, M&E, HMIS or Project management will be an added advantage.
- Registration with Pharmacy and Poisons Board with current valid Practice License.
- At least 5 years of experience with 2 years in Technical Assistance & Mentorship for PEPFAR funded grants.
- High level of integrity, interpersonal relations, self-driven and attention to detail, mental resilience, establishing rapport.
How To Apply
If you fit this profile, please email your application and CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.