Nurse Job, Nursing Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Mediheal group of Hospitals is seeking a Full Time experienced, energetic, strong, and dedicated Nurse – OT to assist the surgeons in leading the exceptional nursing services that are delivered to our residents daily.
- Complete head-to-toe assessment and re-assessment of patients to identify their care needs
- Responsible for total patient care, including medication, orders, and treatments
- Evaluation and recording of patients’ conditions
- Perform pain assessment and initiate analgesia as per protocol
- Monitor vital signs and report to the physician
- Provide bedside nursing care
- Administer medication and treatments as prescribed by the physician
- Prepare the patient for various medical procedures such as X-ray, ECG, Ultrasound, MRI, etc
- Follow discharge procedure of assigned patients according to hospital protocol, and ensure follow-up appointments are made
- Attend to patient emergencies as and when they arise
- Ensure patient records are accurately captured and filed in accordance with hospital policies and procedures
- Ensure that all medical records required by the government are well documented, i.e., DDA Records, Vaccines, etc.
- Care for equipment through proper cleaning, storage, per shift check of the inventory, and timely reporting and follow-up of nonfunctional equipment to the nurse manager
- Ensure proper inventory management, such as replenishing and consuming stocks as per procurement procedures
- Update professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Serve and protect the institution by adhering to professional guidelines, policies, and procedures, as well as local and international standards.
- Perform any other duties within the professional scope of employment as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor or appointed authority
- M.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / KRCHN / Higher Diploma
- Current Licensure with the Nursing council of Kenya
- Demonstrate evidence-based knowledge of current practices in nursing.
- Demonstrate Leadership and management skills
- 5+ Years Experience
How to Apply
Application Deadline; 30th November 2022