Nurse Job, Nursing Job Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
Mediheal group of Hospitals is seeking a Full Time experienced, energetic, strong, and dedicated Nurse -Infection Prevention to assist the department in leading the exceptional nursing services that are delivered to our residents daily.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Will be required to establish standard methods of care, utilizing evidence-based practice and best practice standards.
- Will be required to establish and implement infection control and employee health orientation programs, alongside the departmental heads, throughout the facility.
- Responsible for policies and procedures within the organization related to infection control and employee health.
- Participates as an integral team member, collaborating with various departments and colleagues, including Safety Officer, Human Resources, Quality Officer, and others as needed to advocate for employee health and safety and ensure adherence to infection control standards
- Coordinates the development and implementation of all employee health initiatives and programs (staff Immunization).
- Will be responsible for staff vaccination processes, management of potential blood exposures, needle stick injuries, and disease outbreaks.
- Responsible for coordinating the infection control program which includes surveillance; analysis of data; development reports, policies, and procedures.
- Use epidemiological principles and statistical methods to design, implement and evaluate infection prevention and control strategies.
- Provides consultation and education to staff, physicians, and community leaders with respect to Infection Prevention & Control.
- Coordinate with the Infection Prevention and Control Committee to determine the direction of surveillance activities and actively evaluate the effectiveness of the Infection Prevention and Control Plan annually.
- Conduct risk assessments at least annually and as needed with consideration of served populations, regional vulnerabilities, relevant statistical data, and new and emerging infectious diseases.
- Notify any reportable diseases, adhering to all internal county and state procedures.
- M.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / KRCHN / Higher Diploma
- Current Licensure with the Nursing council of Kenya
- Demonstrate evidence-based knowledge of current practices in nursing.
- Demonstrate Leadership and management skills
- 5+ Years Experience
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022