Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs In Kenya November,
Mediheal group of Hospitals is seeking a Full Time experienced, energetic, strong, and dedicated Nurse – OT to assist the surgeons in leading the exceptional nursing services that are delivered to our residents daily.
- Cleaning and bandaging patient wounds
- Track life support equipment like heart monitors
- Infuse blood products and monitor patients for a reaction
- Identify patient’s needs according to age and level of consciousness and they create a care plan to make their health better
- Administer care to seriously ill patients
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods
- Provide advanced nursing care and provide post-mortem care for patients in critical or coronary care units
- Advocate for patients’ and families needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families
- Set up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, and pressure lines
- Monitor patients’ fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and appropriate institute interventions
- Identify patients who are at risk and prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs
- Assist physicians with bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and elective cardioversion.
- M.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / KRCHN / Higher Diploma
- Current Licensure with the Nursing council of Kenya
- Demonstrate evidence-based knowledge of current practices in nursing.
- Demonstrate Leadership and management skills
- 5+ Years Experience
How to Apply
Deadline: 30th November 2022