Counselor Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2022,
The job holder is responsible for addressing all patients’ personal/social needs. They should implement comprehensive counseling sessions that promote and enhances and improves the patient’s condition.
- Handling patients’ assessments;
- Organizing clinics;
- Doing medico-legal tasks, such as creating court reports and appearing in court when needed;
- Participating in medical board hearings and examinations;
- Taking part in community prevention, diagnosis, and treatment;
- Promoting and educating about health;
- Creation of medical reports;
- Bachelor of Medical Psychology degree from a recognized institution by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Specialist recognition as a Psychiatrist from the Medical Practitioners’ and Dentist Council.
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- A valid practicing license in Psychiatry by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council
- 8+ Years Experience
How to Apply
Deadline: 30th November 2022