Medical Officers Job, Latest Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs January,
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
MEDICAL OFFICERS JG ‘M’ (15 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Entail diagnosing, Caring and treating diseases performing medical and surgical procedures,
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters,
- Participating in management of medicines medical instruments and equipment,
- Providing health education,
- Maintaining medical records and preparing requisite documents for registration
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B;Ch.B) degree from a recognized institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Successfully completed one-year (1) internship from a recognized institution
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners
- Computer Knowledge
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200