Medical Officers Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
MEDICAL OFFICERS JG “M” (5 Posts)
- Apply the principles and procedures of modern medicine in preventing, diagnosing, caring for and treating illnesses, diseases and injuries;
- Supervise the implementation of care and treatment plans by other medical personnel,
- Conduct medical education and research activities in clinical area of work
- Participate in the development of procedures for the department
- Make decisions regarding work processes based on established guidelines
- Prioritize and organize work to meet changing conditions and any other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from a recognized Institution
- Must have successfully completed a one year internship from a recognized Institution
- Must poses a valid practicing license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
Must Read>>> How To Write A Powerful CV Profile That Attracts Employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.