Registered Medical Officer Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Registered Medical Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Monitoring and providing appropriate clinical care (medical and surgical) to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions.
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Keeping the referring doctor informed of inpatient and outpatient progress.
- Issuing a preliminary discharge summary to each patient prior to them leaving hospital, in accordance with service specifications.
- Maintaining patient rights and be aware of cultural differences when dealing with patients.
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Reporting on-call (off shifts, weekends and holidays) as scheduled.
- Ensuring that comprehensive hospital medical records for all in and outpatients are accurately filled.
- Providing educational and clinical experience for clinical staff.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery with a minimum of 1years’ experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board and hold a valid practicing license.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A minimum of One Year Post Enrollment Experience in a busy hospital.
How to apply
Online to email@example.com.
Applications to reach us before close of business 21/02/2021.
Remember to quote the job title as medical officer job on the email Subject.