Medical Officer Job, Current Medical Officer Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Medical Officer
Reporting To: Uhc Lead
Duration: 2 Years
Physical Location: Amref Kco – Wilson-Nairobi
The Amref Medical Centre (AMC) was established as a staff clinic to provide outpatient medical services to Amref Health Africa staff in Kenya, and their dependents. The clinic has since transitioned and expanded its services to the general public. The Amref Medical Centre provides out-patient services and is equipped with an ISO 15189 certified Laboratory.
We invite you to join our team by applying for this role if you are: – a strategic thinker with a strong entrepreneurial instinct, and you consider yourself a team player who understands the role of a Medical Officer in supporting good patient outcomes
The Medical Officer will offer quality health care to all patients in the Amref Medical Centre and will be responsible for leading a team comprising a pharmacist and nurse in the delivery of quality patient centric health services.
- Ensuring the clinic team delivers on the respective roles as members of a patent focused team.
- Ensure clinical team is up to date on key certifications e.g. BLS, ACLS.
- Provide handson patient management.
- Ensuring clear patient referral mechanismsfor patientsrequiring specialist care.
- Ensure robust record keeping for all patients attended to at the facility.
- Providing educational and clinical experience for clinical staff.
- Assist in supervision of clinical staff to ensure qualityhealthcare delivery.
- Integrate continuous qualityimprovementinto day to day running of the facility
• Work with the clinical team to developserviceswhich are relevant to the Amref Medical Centre customer base.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Current practicing license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist
- current private practise license
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience including delivery of care in a private sector setting dealing primarily with corporate clients.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary and multicultural
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Good organizational skills – planning and implementation
- Management and leadership skills
- Problem solving skills in complex situations
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Integrity and honesty
- Ethical work practices
- Respect for diversity
- Ability to work with discretion and tact
- High level of confidentiality
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to please apply by clicking here Deadline for applications is 18 November 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.