Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality. Thousands of health professionals, logistical and administrative staff – most of whom are hired locally – work on programmes in some 70 countries worldwide to support it activities.
MSF – Holland, Kenya office is currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
HR ASSISTANT – AS01102
1 POSITION – BASED IN NAIROBI
Reporting to Human Resources Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient HR administration related tasks following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve KO objectives.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to
· Assisting the HRCo assistant in providing administrative support to trainings hosted in Kenya
· Responsible for maintaining HR archived documents and retrieval
· Ensuring management of local taxi movement and accommodation
· Responsible for flight booking (both local and international)
· Responsible for visa processing and all matters related to visas
· Responsible for work permit application process
· Responsible for ensuring security and HR briefings for all KO visitors and transiting staff
· Responsible for managing the guest house
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating three referees and a motivation letter to kenya-[email protected] Indicate on the subject line ‘HR ASSISTANT – AS01102’
The deadline for this application is Monday, 24, August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
MSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge for any application, recruitment or training/application fees