Mechatronic Engineer Jobs, Mechatronics Engineering Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Mechatronic engineer will be responsible for the production plant, ensure efficiency in production, coordinate with production team, schedule maintenance, manage equipment installations, ensure total safety for the teams and generally ensure that the production lines, systems and processes are working well and in accordance with the company policies, government regulations and safety standards laws.
- Lead and supervise installation, testing and commissioning of a wide range of equipment
- Carrying out complex fault diagnosis and repair on high technology Engineered system. Resolving chronic equipment issues.
- Maintenance – responsible for all maintenance assignments for Mechanical equipment, fluid & pneumatic power equipment and electrical & electronic equipment
- Minimize machinery downtime by carrying out preventative planned maintenance
- Be a safety champion and advising the production team on usability and safety of the equipment
- Analyse existing manufacturing to identify waste, redundancy and other operational inefficiencies. Develop and propose solutions to these operational challenges
- Understand code compliance, power distribution, industrial automation, and other electrical systems. Be familiar with basic building codes, safety standards, and other relevant engineering information.
- Maintain log files for the equipment and the spare parts.
- Be an advisor to the management on all issues to do with production efficiency, maintenance, cost management, project implementation and all other equipment related matters, processes and systems.
- Supervise Direct reports in the performance of their duties
- Develop overall plans, including manpower, for major maintenance overhauls, shutdowns and projects
- Support the development, control and tracking of maintenance budgets
- Coordinate with planning/scheduling, inventory control and maintenance procurement teams for all repairs, products, work schedules and meetings.
- Perform engineering analysis to determine the root cause of critical and repetitive equipment failures.
- Analyse equipment history to identify specific failures
- Oversee parts room, ensure security of inventory there-in and maintain updated inventory files.
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- 5 years’ hand-on experience in a busy food manufacturing industry.
- Strong team leadership skills
- Working knowledge of Kaizen principles
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected] quoting “MECHATRONIC ENGINEER” on the email subject line. Applications closes on 20th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.