Mechanical Process Engineer Job, Engineering Jobs in Kenya,
Job Title: Mechanical Process Engineer
Location: Kampala, Uganda
A steel company based in Kampala, Uganda seeks to hire a Mechanical Process Engineer to improve the operations of their steel plant by designing the overall workflow plan used in the manufacturing process, optimizing the layout of manufacturing equipment, and developing appropriate manufacturing procedures.
- To lead the development and organization of production operations
- To develop a successful workflow plan, adapt to changing conditions, and develop new layout of the equipment, procedures, and policies to increase efficiency in all operations
- Use analytical thinking to introduce new innovations to production processes
- To overseas operations to ensure that employees and equipment comply with safety regulations, identifies cost-saving opportunities, troubleshoots machinery, and report all deficiencies to upper management
- Coordinate with front-line management to ensure that production is operating smoothly and provide training to production teams on how to use equipment properly
- Respond to all maintenance and mechanical emergencies and handle them appropriately
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related discipline
- 3 years’ experience in a steel manufacturing engineering position.
- Experience the latest electromechanical technology and possess the ability to adapt to technological changes.
- In-depth knowledge using manufacturing programs and demonstrate the ability to learn new programs when necessary.
- Strong communication skills and be familiar with relevant computer programs and applications.
- Demonstrable experience implementing Kaizen production methods
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- The role is open to Ugandan AND Kenyan nationals
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, send your updated CV to [email protected] with the title Mechanical Process Engineer before 3rd March 2020.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Quick Read >>> CV Sample
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.