Reporting to the Construction Manager
- Function as technical coordinator and supervisor on engineering projects
- Function as Trade Chief Inspector on Engineering projects and report findings to superior daily.
- Professional Engineering knowledge to interpret, implement, coordinate construction documents, layout, drawings, technical specifications.
- Professional knowledge of local building codes and safety laws and regulations as well as International standards.
- Professional Engineers knowledge to assess and comment and approve others work performed under direct supervisions.
- Review development plants for compliance to engineering standards, policies, or details and ensure full coordination between all associated trades.
- Perform Engineering supervision duties surrounding the following; design documents, urban planning, public works, civil defense, civil aviation, compounds, hospitalities, recreations, building sub-divisions, traffic, road, airport, tunnel facade, interiors, finishes, transport system, green features and environmental system.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction supervision teams as and when required during documents and coordinates with design team when necessary.
- Review and comment on contractor presented documentations and/or proposed changes to design documents and coordinate with design team when necessary.
- Review and comments on contractor presented documentation and/or proposed changes to design documents and coordinate with design team when necessary.
- Review and comment on contractor presented project closeout documentation
- Implement QA/QC procedure as applicable and approved at the project.
- Prepare and issue technical reports as required as well clear daily records and diary entries
- Able to coordinate and monitor architectural and interiors work related to the project. This includes coordinating and dealing with both, the Site Supervision team as well as the Contractor, Sub Contractors and other appropriate specialists
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in related field work.
- Must be a valid member of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya
- Must be a registered engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya
How To Apply
Experience in working in a hydrothermal project will be an added advantage.
Candidates should submit their applications (indicating the position on the subject head) including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and updated detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, names of at least two (2) professional referees, remuneration and day time telephone to [email protected]
Applications should be received no later than Wednesday 27th March, 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.