Mechanical Engineer Jobs, Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Kenya, Engineering Jobs, Frank Management Jobs
- Develop master equipment data of all equipment in the facility to keep track and maintain records of equipment;
- Develop maintenance manual to guide operations of the maintenance unit in line with set standards;
- Maximize production volumes of machines through reduction of breakdowns to so as to meet production targets;
- Improve equipment efficiency by setting up maintenance plans and schedules to ensure machines are in good working condition;
- Provide budget for the department to ensure allocation of adequate resources to support activities and processes;
- Carry out machine sourcing and design new machines for easier operations;
- Install new machines and set them up to ensure efficient use in production;
- Roll out preventive maintenance programs by carrying out periodical checks in all machines to ensure optimal working condition;
- Identifying and implementing cost reductions
- Improve machines through redesigning to ensure high machine performance Providing reliable cost and budgetary control.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field membership to a relevant professional body
- Minimum of six (6) relevant work experiences for direct entry; or three (3) years’ experience in the previous grade.
- Working knowledge of SAP Systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization skills
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to share their CVs via [email protected] CC [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.