Learning Coordinator Job, Latest Teaching Job Vacancies in Kenya,
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
- You will be based in one of our offices in Africa as part of our office learning team. You will support the execution and roll out of our Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa’s (EEMA) regional and local office learning strategy.
- You will work closely with the regional associate director of learning, the local office learning manager (depending on your location), EEMA client service professionals and other people stakeholders in your local office location and across the region.
- You will report to the associate director of EEMA office learning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will perform a range of operational duties in support of McKinsey regional and office learning programs.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the organization and delivery of learning (on-demand, virtual, in-person), project management, process improvement and program modification, assessment of program impact and data management/analysis.
- You will perform planning and organization of the pre-program logistical arrangements including managing participant and faculty communications (e.g., invitations, agendas, pre-requisites), hotel arrangements (room block, meeting space), off-site venues, ground transportation and program materials as needed for in-person and digital programs. You will monitor budget and manage payment for external vendors. You will also provide on-site or virtual operations support, lead faculty meetings and prep faculty as needed. You will maintain process documentation and best practices as well as train and coach colleagues on program operations and processes.
- You will contribute to workstreams and act as an independent contributor to team projects. You will support program process improvements, proactively identifying and coordinating solution development and implementation in collaboration with the learning team. You will also support targeted learning content modifications in collaboration with faculty and experts (e.g., update a case, adapt to new faculty, tailor to specific audience need)
- You will compile program feedback and provide post-program reporting and analysis. You will ensure correct and timely data collection, management and analyses associated with program and participants.
- University degree or equivalent experience 2+ years of experience as senior learning administrator or similar ideally in an international business administration environment
- Excellent organizational and operational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to collect and summarize data
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.