Africa SHaPE Hub Associate Job, Other Professions,
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll work on projects that are typically longer-term, more tangible, and with a greater focus on leadership and coaching of client teams.
- You will work exclusively with governments, donors, and senior leaders in civil service on transformational challenges in economic development by building capabilities, overseeing transformation, and delivering policy solutions.
- You will analyze data to identify opportunities and drive performance. As an Associate, you will co-create performance targets and milestones with clients.
- You will set up and manage project management systems to track performance, and you’ll also have the chance to strengthen your specific technical/sectorial expertise to offer specialist delivery support to clients with targeted needs.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in and lead internal knowledge-building initiatives and contribute to industry conferences and workshops.
- Undergraduate & advanced degree in Medicine / Engineering / Oil & Gas / Agriculture / Economics or related disciplines with an excellent academic record required 5+ years of experience in industry/development-consulting style position or working in a public or social sector institution experience working in Africa is a strong plus demonstrate sound reasoning and critical thinking skills proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities ability to work collaboratively in a team environmentAbility to work effectively with people at all levels in an organizations ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English. French-speaking proficiency is an added advantage.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.