Electrical Workshop Technician Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment and appliances.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components.
- lnspect electrical systems and equipment to identify hazards and defects and the need for repai and adjustment.
- Maintain proper documentation of reports and records.
- Advise management on matters related to safety and equipment within the workshops.
- Order supplies and equipment providing the right specifications.
- Setting up workshops for experiments.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Minimum of a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (electronic)/ Telecommunication option from recognized institution.
- Craft Certificate in electrical and electronics engineering is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable on electrical/ Electronic software
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission.
- KRA Tax Compliance clearance.
How to Apply
Submit your Cover letter clearly indicating position applied for, detailed CV, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National ldentity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other supporting documents by 6th June, 2022to the following address:
MAWEGO TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O BOX 289-44?’22
People living with disability are encouraged to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.