Pharmacy Store Manager Job, Latest Medical Jobs
Title: Pharmacy Store Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Reporting to the Director Medical Services, the Pharmacy Store Manager shall be responsible for planning, administering and supervising of the Pharmacy store operations, developing and implementing strategic initiatives, manage change while monitoring and communicating to management on progress and achievement.
- Responsible to maintain optimum pharmaceutical stocks to minimizes stock outs by following up on the internal stock requests from pharmacy dispensing locations that order based on consumption (monitor fill rate on daily basis)
- Ensure all invoices and purchases are posted in HMIS within the day of purchase. Generate a report of medicines not posted in HMIS within 24 hours and the reasons to be shared with Stock Accountant, Chief Pharmacist, Procurement Manager and Director of Medical services.
- Participate in regular drug expiry monitoring in the pharmacy to identify and document items with expiry of less than six (6) months
- Verify medicines at the point of receipt from suppliers. Check for quality and conformity to the LPO sent, brand awarded during the tender and the tender price conformity
- Ensure that pharmaceuticals are stored and dispatched as per manufacture storage conditions at all times
- Ensure that there are no duplicate requisitions raised to avoid overstocking
- Servicing in the Health Management Information Systems (HMIS)
- Ensure compliance with Current Good Distribution Practices for pharmaceutical products from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Maintain the controlled medicines register as per the Law of Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Act Chapter 244 & Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances (Control) Act chapter 245.
- Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement processes from a recognized Institution
- Must be registered with Pharmacy & Poisons Board and Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a similar position
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 24thApril 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.